Selected Refereed Journal Articles
- Hasan, Rajibul; Shams, S. M. Riad; Rahman, Mizan (2020) ‘Consumer trust and perceived risk for voice-controlled artificial intelligence: The case of Siri’. Journal of Business Research
- Hasan M.R.;Shams S.M.R.;Rahman M.;Haque S.E. (2020) ‘Analysing pro-poor innovation acceptance by income segments’. Management Decision
- Husain, Shaiara; Sohag, Kazi; Hasan, Rajibul; Shams, S. M. Riad (2020) ‘Interest rate and income disparity: Evidence from Indonesia’. Journal of Strategic Change, 29 (6):665-672
- Hasan,Rajibul; YU, Zhirun (2020) ‘Capitalism leading to unhealthy food consumption’. Journal of Strategic Change, 29 (6):633-643
- Abdunurova, Assem; USPANOVA,Maira; Hasan,Rajibul; SURAPBERGENOVA, Zinagul; KUDAIBERGENOV; Nuradin (2020) ‘Pre – Purchasing and Post – Purchasing Travel Behavior on Social Media: The Case of Kazakhstan’. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, 11 (6)
- de Kervenoael, R;Schwob, A;Hasan, R;Ting, YS (2020) ‘Consumers’ perceived value of healthier eating: ASEManalysis of the internalisation of dietary norms considering perceived usefulness, subjective norms, and intrinsic motivations in Singapore’. Journal of Consumer Behaviour
- Hasan,Rajibul; Abdunurova, Assem; Wang,Zheng; Wenwen; Shams, Riad (2020) ‘Using deep learning to investigate digital behavior in culinary tourism’. Journal of Place Management and Development,
- Shams S.M.R.;Hasan R. (2020) ‘Capacity building for transnationalisation of higher education: Knowledge management for organisational efficacy’. European Business Review, 32 (3):459-484
- de Kervenoael R.;Hasan R.;Schwob A.;Goh E. (2020) ‘Leveraging human-robot interaction in hospitality services: Incorporating the role of perceived value, empathy, and information sharing into visitors’ intentions to use social robots’. Tourism Management, 78
- Hasan, R;Liu, YG;Kitchen, PJ;Rahman, M (2019) ‘Exploring consumer mobile payment adoption in the bottom-of-the-pyramid context: A qualitative study’. Journal of Strategic Change, 28 :345-353
- Hasan R.;Lowe B.;Petrovici D. (2019) ‘Consumer adoption of pro-poor service innovations in subsistence marketplaces’. Journal of Business Research,
- Hasan R.;Lowe B.;Petrovici D. (2019) ‘An Empirical Comparison of Consumer Innovation Adoption Models: Implications for Subsistence Marketplaces’. Journal of Public Policy and Marketing, 38 (1):61-80
- Palusuk N.;Koles B.;Hasan R. (2019) ‘‘All you need is brand love’: a critical review and comprehensive conceptual framework for brand love’. Marketing Management, 35 (1-2):97-129
- Hasan, R;Jha, AK (2018) ‘What’s good for business growth: Implications of innovativeness and price sensitivity for firms in developing countries’. Journal of Strategic Change, 27 :469-476
- Hasan M.R.;Jha A.K.;Liu Y. (2018) ‘Excessive use of online video streaming services: Impact of recommender system use, psychological factors, and motives’. Computers in Human Behavior, 80 :220-228
- Hasan M.R.;Lowe B.;Rahman M. (2017) ‘Visual cues and innovation adoption among bottom of the pyramid consumers’. Qualitative Market Research, 20 (2):147-157
- Rahman, Mizan and Hasan, Md Rajibul and Floyd, David (2013) ‘Brand Orientation as a Strategy That Influences the Adoption of Innovation in the Bottom of the Pyramid Market’. Strategic Change, 22 (3‐4):225-239
- Lowe,B., Hasan, M.R., Jose, S. (2018), A Conceptual Model of Pro-poor Innovation Adoption in the BOP and Subsistence Marketplaces In Singh R. (eds.) Bottom of Pyramid Marketing: Making, Shaping and Developing BOP Markets. Emerald Publishing.
- Lowe,B. and Hasan, M.R. (2017), Adoption of pro-poor innovations in the context of the BOP and subsistence marketplaces: Challenges, opportunities and research agenda. In: Yogesh K. Dwivedi, Nripendra P. Rana, Emma L. Slade, Mahmud A. Shareef, Marc Clement, Antonis Simintiras and Banita Lal (eds.) Emerging Markets from a Multidisciplinary Perspective – Challenges, Opportunities and Research Agenda. Springer.
Submitted Refereed Journal articles
- de Kervenoael, Ronan, Rajibul Hasan, and Thomas Millet. (2019). ‘Caring for the merchant: Measuring the impact on contactless payment intention, and technology acceptance engagement for the senior market’, Initial submission at Information Technology & People. (ABS 3) (CNRS 3)
- Hasan, Rajibul and Ashish Kumar Jha. (2018). ‘Personality Traits and Online Reviews: Content Analysis of Consumers’ Review Text Characteristics in Ride sharing Platforms’, International Journal of Information Management. (ABS 2) (CNRS 3) [Revise and Resubmit]
- Nemeh, Andre, Rajibul Hasan, and Oncu Hazir. (2018). ‘Business School Students’ Motivations and Skills Related to Intention to Perform a Project Management Job and Obtain Project Management Certification’, Initial submission at Academy of Management Learning & Education. (ABS 4) (CNRS 2)
- Hasan, M. R. (2018). Vidéos en ligne : une addiction orchestrée. Ouest-France, June 25th, 2018. Available online under : https://www.ouest-france.fr/ouest-france-communication/expertise-rennes-school-business/parole-d-expert-videos-en-ligne-une-addiction-orchestree-5840581
- Hasan, M. R. (2018). Pourquoi un coup d’œil sur une vidéo se transforme si souvent en 3 heures de “binge watching”. We Demain, March 9th, 2018. Available online under : https://www.wedemain.fr/Pourquoi-un-coup-d-oeil-sur-une-video-se-transforme-si-souvent-en-3-heures-de-binge-watching_a3209.html
Selected Conference Presentations
- de Kervenoael, Ronan, Rajibul Hasan, and Thomas Millet. (2019). ‘Caring for the merchant: Measuring the impact on contactless payment intention, and technology acceptance engagement for the senior market . EURAM 2019 Conference, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dan Petrovici. (2018). Pro-poor Innovation Adoption in the BOP Market: Toward an Integrated View. 25TH IPDMC: INNOVATION AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Porto, Portugal.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dr Dan Petrovici. (2018). Toward an Integrated View of Pro-poor Innovation Adoption in the BOP Market. Academy of International Business, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Lowe, Professor Ben, Sullivan-Mort Gillian, and Rajibul Hasan. (2018). Connecting with Consumers in Subsistence Marketplaces. Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) World Marketing Congress, Porto, Portugal.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dr Dan Petrovici. (2017). Consumer Adoption of Innovations in the Bottom-of- the-Pyramid: Empirical Evidence from Two Services in Bangladesh. Royal Bank International Research Seminar, Montreal, Canada.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dr Dan Petrovici. (2017). An integrated model of pro-poor innovation adoption within the bottom-of-the-pyramid. Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) World Marketing Congress, Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dan Petrovici. (2017). Towards an integrated theory of pro-poor innovation adoption in the BOP. EMAC 2017 Conference, Groningen, Netherlands.