Dr Rajibul Hasan is an accomplished researcher, consultant, and Assistant Professor at Maynooth University. He has published 31 articles, 5 book chapters, and 1 editorial in peer-reviewed journals within the fields of AI, digital marketing, innovation, and consumer behavior. In addition to his role as an assistant professor, Dr. Hasan is the program director of MSc Digital Marketing at Maynooth University, where he teaches courses on Digital Marketing, Social Media, and Contemporary Issues in Marketing.
Dr. Hasan is also the founder of a global research and methodology platform called Scales4Research, as well as an Artificial Intelligence and Digital Marketing Platform called Upnotion. Through these platforms, Dr. Hasan aims to disseminate knowledge on digital marketing and AI to members of different societies.
Prior to his position at Maynooth University, Dr. Hasan worked as an Assistant Professor at Rennes School of Business in France, where he served as the principal investigator of the Artificial Intelligence consumer behavior research center. He completed his Ph.D. at the University of Kent in the area of marketing and specializes in understanding digital transformation, digital marketing, artificial intelligence, consumer behavior, and innovation adoption.
Dr. Hasan’s research has been published in numerous academic journals, including Tourism Management, Journal of Travel Research, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Journal of Public Policy and Marketing, and Journal of Business Research. His expertise in AI and digital marketing makes him an invaluable asset for any employer looking for a professor in this field.
Achievements & Honours:
- Several articles have been accepted or published in the Tourism Management (rated as 4 on the ABS), Journal of Travel Research (rated as 4 on the ABS), Technological Forecasting and Social Change (rated as 3* on the ABS), Journal of Business Research (rated as 3* on the ABS), and Journal of Public Policy & Marketing (rated as 3* on the ABS).
- Others are published in Journal of Marketing Management (rated as 2* on the ABS), Journal of Strategic Marketing (rated as 2* on the ABS), Management Decision (rated as 2* on the ABS), European Business Review (rated as 2* on the ABS), Journal of Place Management and Development Strategic Change (rated as 2*on the ABS), Computers in Human Behavior (rated as 2*on the ABS) , British Journal of Guidance and Counselling (rated as 2*on the ABS) and Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal (rated as 2*on the ABS).
- Recipient of Three years Scholarship from the University of Kent, UK in acknowledgement of exceptional academic performance and potential.
- Supervising two funded Ph.D. Students (Maynooth University Doctoral Scholarship) at School of Business, Maynooth University.
- Received Seed Funding from School of Business, Maynooth University.
- Received funding for my research projects from AI Business Area of Excellence and Agri Business Area of Excellence of Rennes School of Business.
- Won funding for my research from the Sir Richard Stapley Educational Trust , the Charles Wallace Bangladesh Trust, and the Leche Trust .