Dr. Hasan is an accomplished researcher in Europe. He is currently working at Maynooth University, Ireland. His publication details are provided below:
Summary of Publications:
32 peer-reviewed articles
2 articles in ABS 4 Journals and
8 articles in ABS 3 Journals
15 articles in ABS 2 Journals and other journals
5 Book Chapters
Refereed Journal Articles
- de Karvenoael, Ronan, Rajibul Hasan, and Alexandre SCHWOB. (2019). ‘Leveraging Human-Robot Interaction in Hospitality Services: Incorporating the Role of Perceived Value, Empathy, and Information Sharing into Visitors’ Intentions to Use Social Robots’, Tourism Management. (ABS 4) (ABDC A*)
- Rather, Raouf; Hollebeek, Linda; Loureiro, Sandra; Khan, Imran; Hasan, Rajibul(2022) Exploring Tourists’ Virtual Reality-Based Brand Engagement: A Uses-and-Gratifications Perspective. Journal of Travel Research. (ABS 4)
- Tan Vo-Thanh, Mustafeed Zaman, Trung Dam-Huy THAI and Rajibul Hasan (2022). Perceived Customer Journey Innovativeness and Customer Satisfaction: A Mixed-Methods Approach ‘, Annals of Operation Research (ABS 3)
- Zaman, M, Vo-Thanh, T, Nguyen, C T-K, Hasan, R, Akter, S. Mariani, M. & Hikkerova, L., (2022)Fake reviews posting motives: Evidence from a cross-cultural comparison, Journal of Business Research (ABS 3)
- Vo-Thanh, T., Zaman, M., Hasan, R., Akter, S. and Dang-Van, T. (2022), “The service digitalization in fine-dining restaurants: a cost-benefit perspective”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJCHM-09-2021-1130. (ABS 3)
- Andre Nemeh, Rajibul Hasan, Oncu Hazir (2022) ‘Business School Students’ Motivations and Intentions to Pursue a Project Management Career: An Empirical Analysis’. British Journal of Guidance and Counselling. (ABS 2)
- Mustafeed Zaman, Tan Vo-Thanh, Rajibul Hasan, S. M. Riad Shams & Darko B. Vukovic (2022) ‘How can hotels create sustainable competitive advantages? A resource-based view’. Journal of Strategic Marketing, (ABS 2)
- Ogunjimi A.;Rahman M.;Islam N.;Hasan R. (2021) ‘Smart mirror fashion technology for the retail chain transformation’. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 173 (ABS 3)
- Hasan, R., Shams, R., & Rahman, M. (2020). Consumer trust and perceived risk for voice-controlled artificial intelligence: The case of Siri. Journal of Business Research. (ABS 3)
- Vo-Thanh,Tan ; Zaman, Mustafeed; Hasan, Rajibul; Ahmad Rather, Rouf; Lombardi, Rosa; Secundo, Giustina (2021) ‘How a Mobile App Can Become a Catalyst for Sustainable Social Business: The Case of Too Good To Go’. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, (ABS 3)
- Zaman, Mustafeed; Vo-Thanh, Tan; Hasan, Rajibul; Mohiuddin Babu, Mujahid (2021) ‘Mobile channel as a strategic distribution channel in times of crisis: A self-determination theory perspective’. Journal of Strategic Marketing, (ABS 2)
- Hasan, M. R., Abdunurova, A., Wang, W., Zheng, J., & Shams, S. R. (2020). Using deep learning to investigate digital behavior in culinary tourism. Journal of Place Management and Development. (ABS 2)
- Hasan,Rajibul; Koles, Bernadett; Zaman, Mustafeed; Paul,Justin (2021) ‘The potential of chatbots in travel & tourism services in the context of social distancing’. International Journal of Technology Intelligence and Planning. (ABS 1)
- Hasan, R., & YU, Z. (2020). Capitalism leading to unhealthy food consumption. Strategic Change, 29(6), 633-643. (ABS 2)
- de Kervenoael, R., Schwob, A., Hasan, R., & Ting, Y. S. (2020). Consumers’ perceived value of healthier eating: A SEM analysis of the internalisation of dietary norms considering perceived usefulness, subjective norms, and intrinsic motivations in Singapore. Journal of Consumer Behaviour. (ABS 2)
- Husain, S., Sohag, K., Hasan, R., & Shams, S. R. (2020). Interest rate and income disparity: Evidence from Indonesia. Strategic Change, 29(6), 665-672. (ABS 2)
- Shams, Riad and Rajibul Hasan (2020), “Capacity building for transnationalisation of higher education: Knowledge management for organisational efficacy.” European Business Review. (ABS 2)
- Hasan, Rajibul, Ben Lowe, and Dan Petrovici (2020), “Consumer Adoption of Pro-poor Service Innovations in Subsistence Marketplaces.” Journal of Business Research (ABS 3)
- Hasan, Rajibul, Yinggang Liu, Kitchen, Phillip, and Rahman, M. (2019). ‘Exploring Consumer Mobile Payment Adoption in the Bottom-of-the-Pyramid Context: A Qualitative Study’, Strategic Change. 28:345–353. https://doi.org/10.1002/ jsc.2289 (ABS 2)
- Palusuk, Narissara, Bernadett Koles, and Rajibul Hasan (2018), ‘All you need is brand love: A review and conceptual framework of brand love’, Journal of Marketing Management. (ABS 2)
- Rajibul Hasan, and Ashish Kumar Jha (2018), “What’s Good for Business Growth: Implications of Innovativeness and Price Sensitivity for Firms in Developing Countries.” Strategic Change, 27, no. 5 (2018): 469-476. (ABS 2)
- Rajibul Hasan, Ashish Kumar Jha, Yi Liu(2017), Excessive Use of Online Video Streaming Services: Impact of Recommender System Use, Psychological Factors, and Motives, Computers in Human Behavior. 80 (2018): 220-228. (ABS 2)
- Hasan, M. R., Lowe, B. and Rahman, M. (2017) Visual Cues and Innovation Adoption among Consumers at the Bottom of the Pyramid, Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal, DOI: 10.1108/QMR-04-2015-0032. (ABS 2)
- Rahman M, Hasan MR and Floyd D (2013) Brand orientation as a strategy that influences the adoption of innovation in the bottom of the pyramid market. Strategic Change. 22 (3‐4), 225–239. (ABS 2)
- Vukovic, D.B., Vrontis, D., Shams, S.M.R. and Hasan, M.R. (2021), “Guest editorial”, Journal of Place Management and Development, Vol. 14 No. 1, pp. 1-4. https://doi.org/10.1108/JPMD-11-2020-0107 (ABS 2)
- Pre-purchasing and post-purchasing travel behavior on social media: The case of kazakhstan. Journal of Environmental Management & Tourism, 11(6), 1475-1488.
- Communication of dividend decisions and banks’ share price volatility. Review of Enterprise and Management Studies, 2(1), 45-61.
- Rural consumers’ adoption of CRM in a developing country context. International Journal of Business and Management Invention, 2(9), 121-131.
- Hasan, Rajibul; Billa, Malvika (2021) ‘Influencers’ Impact on Business Model Innovation in the Luxury Personal Goods Industry’ In: Business Model Innovation. United Kingdom: Routledge.
- Zaman, M., Hasan, R. & Shams, R. (2021) ‘Impact of Big Data in Tourism and Hospitality: Challenges and Organizational Adaptation’ In: Business Under Crisis: Contextual Transformations and Organisational Adaptations. United Kingdom: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Hasan, Md Rajibul; Teng, Yulin; Shams, Riad (2021) ‘The Impact of Social Media on Business Model Innovation’ In: Business Model Innovation. United Kingdom: Routledge.
- Lowe,B., Hasan, M.R., Jose, S. (2018), A Conceptual Model of Pro-poor Innovation Adoption in the BOP and Subsistence Marketplaces In Singh R. (eds.) Bottom of Pyramid Marketing: Making, Shaping and Developing BOP Markets. Emerald Publishing.
- Lowe,B. and Hasan, M.R. (2017), Adoption of pro-poor innovations in the context of the BOP and subsistence marketplaces: Challenges, opportunities and research agenda. In: Yogesh K. Dwivedi, Nripendra P. Rana, Emma L. Slade, Mahmud A. Shareef, Marc Clement, Antonis Simintiras and Banita Lal (eds.) Emerging Markets from a Multidisciplinary Perspective – Challenges, Opportunities and Research Agenda. Springer.
- Hasan, Md Rajibul (2021) Can chatbots help companies deal with social distancing measures?.RTE Brainstorm, 23 Jul 202, Available online under : https://www.rte.ie/brainstorm/2021/0722/1236657-chatbots-social-distancing-aviation-tourism-hospitality/
- Hasan, M. R. (2018). Vidéos en ligne : une addiction orchestrée. Ouest-France, June 25th, 2018. Available online under : https://www.ouest-france.fr/ouest-france-communication/expertise-rennes-school-business/parole-d-expert-videos-en-ligne-une-addiction-orchestree-5840581
- Hasan, M. R. (2018). Pourquoi un coup d’œil sur une vidéo se transforme si souvent en 3 heures de “binge watching”. We Demain, March 9th, 2018. Available online under : https://www.wedemain.fr/Pourquoi-un-coup-d-oeil-sur-une-video-se-transforme-si-souvent-en-3-heures-de-binge-watching_a3209.html
- Hasan, Rajibul and Abdunurova, Assem (2020). “A Picture Can Tell a Thousand Words: Understanding Visual Digital Contents of Chinese Restaurants”. AIRSI2020 Confrence, University of Zaragoza, Spain.
- de Kervenoael, Ronan, Rajibul Hasan, and Thomas Millet. (2019). ‘Caring for the merchant: Measuring the impact on contactless payment intention, and technology acceptance engagement for the senior market. EURAM 2019 Conference, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dan Petrovici. (2018). Pro-poor Innovation Adoption in the BOP Market: Toward an Integrated View. 25TH IPDMC: INNOVATION AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Porto, Portugal.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dr Dan Petrovici. (2018). Toward an Integrated View of Pro-poor Innovation Adoption in the BOP Market. Academy of International Business, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Lowe, Professor Ben, Sullivan-Mort Gillian, and Rajibul Hasan. (2018). Connecting with Consumers in Subsistence Marketplaces. Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) World Marketing Congress, Porto, Portugal.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dr Dan Petrovici. (2017). Consumer Adoption of Innovations in the Bottom-of- the-Pyramid: Empirical Evidence from Two Services in Bangladesh. Royal Bank International Research Seminar, Montreal, Canada.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dr Dan Petrovici. (2017). An integrated model of pro-poor innovation adoption within the bottom-of-the-pyramid. Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) World Marketing Congress, Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dan Petrovici. (2017). Towards an integrated theory of pro-poor innovation adoption in the BOP. EMAC 2017 Conference, Groningen, Netherlands.
- Hasan, Rajibul , Ben Lowe, and Dan Petrovici (2016) Consumer Pro-Poor Innovation Adoption within the Bottom-of-the-Pyramid. [Oral Presentation], Academy of Marketing Conference, Paris, France
- Hasan, Rajibul , Ben Lowe, and Dan Petrovici (2016) Antecedents of adoption of pro-poor innovations in the bottom of pyramid: An empirical comparison of key innovation adoption models. [Oral Presentation], Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) World Marketing Congress, Paris, France
- Hasan, Rajibul , Ben Lowe, and Dan Petrovici (2015) Empirical comparisons of key innovation adoption models in the context of the Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP). Academy of Marketing Conference, Limerick, Ireland
9 Replies to “Research Publications and Ranking”
Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is great, as well as the content!. Thanks For Your article about Md. Rajibul Hasan .
When I first saw this title Md. Rajibul Hasan on google I just whent and bookmark it. I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i am happy to exhibit that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I most indubitably will make sure to don’t omit this website and provides it a glance regularly.
Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent, as well as the content!. Thanks For Your article about Md. Rajibul Hasan .
When I first saw this title Md. Rajibul Hasan on google I just whent and bookmark it. Every part could be very open and really clear rationalization of issues. was truly information. Your website could be very useful. Thanks for sharing.
That addresses several of my cocnenrs actually.
nice to hear tht..thnx ..:)
I’ve been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.
Thanks a lot..:)