Summary of Publications:
31 peer-reviewed articles
2 articles in ABS 4 Journals and
8 articles in ABS 3 Journals
15 articles in ABS 2 Journals and other journals
5 Book Chapters
Refereed Journal Articles
- Rather, Raouf; Hollebeek, Linda; Loureiro, Sandra; Khan, Imran; Hasan, Rajibul(2022) Exploring Tourists’ Virtual Reality-Based Brand Engagement: A Uses-and-Gratifications Perspective. Journal of Travel Research. (ABS 4)
- de Karvenoael, Ronan, Rajibul Hasan, and Alexandre SCHWOB. (2019). ‘Leveraging Human-Robot Interaction in Hospitality Services: Incorporating the Role of Perceived Value, Empathy, and Information Sharing into Visitors’ Intentions to Use Social Robots’, Tourism Management. (ABS 4) (ABDC A*)
- Tan Vo-Thanh, Mustafeed Zaman, Trung Dam-Huy THAI and Rajibul Hasan (2022). Perceived Customer Journey Innovativeness and Customer Satisfaction: A Mixed-Methods Approach ‘, Annals of Operation Research (ABS 3)
- Zaman, M, Vo-Thanh, T, Nguyen, C T-K, Hasan, R, Akter, S. Mariani, M. & Hikkerova, L., (2022)Fake reviews posting motives: Evidence from a cross-cultural comparison, Journal of Business Research (ABS 3)
- Vo-Thanh, T., Zaman, M., Hasan, R., Akter, S. and Dang-Van, T. (2022), “The service digitalization in fine-dining restaurants: a cost-benefit perspective”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJCHM-09-2021-1130. (ABS 3)
- Andre Nemeh, Rajibul Hasan, Oncu Hazir (2022) ‘Business School Students’ Motivations and Intentions to Pursue a Project Management Career: An Empirical Analysis’. British Journal of Guidance and Counselling. (ABS 2)
- Mustafeed Zaman, Tan Vo-Thanh, Rajibul Hasan, S. M. Riad Shams & Darko B. Vukovic (2022) ‘How can hotels create sustainable competitive advantages? A resource-based view’. Journal of Strategic Marketing, (ABS 2)
- Ogunjimi A.;Rahman M.;Islam N.;Hasan R. (2021) ‘Smart mirror fashion technology for the retail chain transformation’. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 173 (ABS 3)
- Hasan, R., Shams, R., & Rahman, M. (2020). Consumer trust and perceived risk for voice-controlled artificial intelligence: The case of Siri. Journal of Business Research. (ABS 3)
- Vo-Thanh,Tan ; Zaman, Mustafeed; Hasan, Rajibul; Ahmad Rather, Rouf; Lombardi, Rosa; Secundo, Giustina (2021) ‘How a Mobile App Can Become a Catalyst for Sustainable Social Business: The Case of Too Good To Go’. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, (ABS 3)
- Zaman, Mustafeed; Vo-Thanh, Tan; Hasan, Rajibul; Mohiuddin Babu, Mujahid (2021) ‘Mobile channel as a strategic distribution channel in times of crisis: A self-determination theory perspective’. Journal of Strategic Marketing, (ABS 2)
- Hasan, M. R., Abdunurova, A., Wang, W., Zheng, J., & Shams, S. R. (2020). Using deep learning to investigate digital behavior in culinary tourism. Journal of Place Management and Development. (ABS 2)
- Hasan,Rajibul; Koles, Bernadett; Zaman, Mustafeed; Paul,Justin (2021) ‘The potential of chatbots in travel & tourism services in the context of social distancing’. International Journal of Technology Intelligence and Planning. (ABS 1)
- Hasan, R., & YU, Z. (2020). Capitalism leading to unhealthy food consumption. Strategic Change, 29(6), 633-643. (ABS 2)
- de Kervenoael, R., Schwob, A., Hasan, R., & Ting, Y. S. (2020). Consumers’ perceived value of healthier eating: A SEM analysis of the internalisation of dietary norms considering perceived usefulness, subjective norms, and intrinsic motivations in Singapore. Journal of Consumer Behaviour. (ABS 2)
- Husain, S., Sohag, K., Hasan, R., & Shams, S. R. (2020). Interest rate and income disparity: Evidence from Indonesia. Strategic Change, 29(6), 665-672. (ABS 2)
- Shams, Riad and Rajibul Hasan (2020), “Capacity building for transnationalisation of higher education: Knowledge management for organisational efficacy.” European Business Review. (ABS 2)
- Hasan, Rajibul, Ben Lowe, and Dan Petrovici (2020), “Consumer Adoption of Pro-poor Service Innovations in Subsistence Marketplaces.” Journal of Business Research (ABS 3)
- Hasan, Rajibul, Yinggang Liu, Kitchen, Phillip, and Rahman, M. (2019). ‘Exploring Consumer Mobile Payment Adoption in the Bottom-of-the-Pyramid Context: A Qualitative Study’, Strategic Change. 28:345–353. https://doi.org/10.1002/ jsc.2289 (ABS 2)
- Palusuk, Narissara, Bernadett Koles, and Rajibul Hasan (2018), ‘All you need is brand love: A review and conceptual framework of brand love’, Journal of Marketing Management. (ABS 2)
- Rajibul Hasan, and Ashish Kumar Jha (2018), “What’s Good for Business Growth: Implications of Innovativeness and Price Sensitivity for Firms in Developing Countries.” Strategic Change, 27, no. 5 (2018): 469-476. (ABS 2)
- Rajibul Hasan, Ashish Kumar Jha, Yi Liu(2017), Excessive Use of Online Video Streaming Services: Impact of Recommender System Use, Psychological Factors, and Motives, Computers in Human Behavior. 80 (2018): 220-228. (ABS 2)
- Hasan, M. R., Lowe, B. and Rahman, M. (2017) Visual Cues and Innovation Adoption among Consumers at the Bottom of the Pyramid, Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal, DOI: 10.1108/QMR-04-2015-0032. (ABS 2)
- Rahman M, Hasan MR and Floyd D (2013) Brand orientation as a strategy that influences the adoption of innovation in the bottom of the pyramid market. Strategic Change. 22 (3‐4), 225–239. (ABS 2)
- Vukovic, D.B., Vrontis, D., Shams, S.M.R. and Hasan, M.R. (2021), “Guest editorial”, Journal of Place Management and Development, Vol. 14 No. 1, pp. 1-4. https://doi.org/10.1108/JPMD-11-2020-0107 (ABS 2)
- Pre-purchasing and post-purchasing travel behavior on social media: The case of kazakhstan. Journal of Environmental Management & Tourism, 11(6), 1475-1488.
- Communication of dividend decisions and banks’ share price volatility. Review of Enterprise and Management Studies, 2(1), 45-61.
- Rural consumers’ adoption of CRM in a developing country context. International Journal of Business and Management Invention, 2(9), 121-131.
- Hasan, Rajibul; Billa, Malvika (2021) ‘Influencers’ Impact on Business Model Innovation in the Luxury Personal Goods Industry’ In: Business Model Innovation. United Kingdom: Routledge.
- Zaman, M., Hasan, R. & Shams, R. (2021) ‘Impact of Big Data in Tourism and Hospitality: Challenges and Organizational Adaptation’ In: Business Under Crisis: Contextual Transformations and Organisational Adaptations. United Kingdom: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Hasan, Md Rajibul; Teng, Yulin; Shams, Riad (2021) ‘The Impact of Social Media on Business Model Innovation’ In: Business Model Innovation. United Kingdom: Routledge.
- Lowe,B., Hasan, M.R., Jose, S. (2018), A Conceptual Model of Pro-poor Innovation Adoption in the BOP and Subsistence Marketplaces In Singh R. (eds.) Bottom of Pyramid Marketing: Making, Shaping and Developing BOP Markets. Emerald Publishing.
- Lowe,B. and Hasan, M.R. (2017), Adoption of pro-poor innovations in the context of the BOP and subsistence marketplaces: Challenges, opportunities and research agenda. In: Yogesh K. Dwivedi, Nripendra P. Rana, Emma L. Slade, Mahmud A. Shareef, Marc Clement, Antonis Simintiras and Banita Lal (eds.) Emerging Markets from a Multidisciplinary Perspective – Challenges, Opportunities and Research Agenda. Springer.
- Hasan, Md Rajibul (2021) Can chatbots help companies deal with social distancing measures?.RTE Brainstorm, 23 Jul 202, Available online under : https://www.rte.ie/brainstorm/2021/0722/1236657-chatbots-social-distancing-aviation-tourism-hospitality/
- Hasan, M. R. (2018). Vidéos en ligne : une addiction orchestrée. Ouest-France, June 25th, 2018. Available online under : https://www.ouest-france.fr/ouest-france-communication/expertise-rennes-school-business/parole-d-expert-videos-en-ligne-une-addiction-orchestree-5840581
- Hasan, M. R. (2018). Pourquoi un coup d’œil sur une vidéo se transforme si souvent en 3 heures de “binge watching”. We Demain, March 9th, 2018. Available online under : https://www.wedemain.fr/Pourquoi-un-coup-d-oeil-sur-une-video-se-transforme-si-souvent-en-3-heures-de-binge-watching_a3209.html
- Hasan, Rajibul and Abdunurova, Assem (2020). “A Picture Can Tell a Thousand Words: Understanding Visual Digital Contents of Chinese Restaurants”. AIRSI2020 Confrence, University of Zaragoza, Spain.
- de Kervenoael, Ronan, Rajibul Hasan, and Thomas Millet. (2019). ‘Caring for the merchant: Measuring the impact on contactless payment intention, and technology acceptance engagement for the senior market. EURAM 2019 Conference, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dan Petrovici. (2018). Pro-poor Innovation Adoption in the BOP Market: Toward an Integrated View. 25TH IPDMC: INNOVATION AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Porto, Portugal.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dr Dan Petrovici. (2018). Toward an Integrated View of Pro-poor Innovation Adoption in the BOP Market. Academy of International Business, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Lowe, Professor Ben, Sullivan-Mort Gillian, and Rajibul Hasan. (2018). Connecting with Consumers in Subsistence Marketplaces. Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) World Marketing Congress, Porto, Portugal.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dr Dan Petrovici. (2017). Consumer Adoption of Innovations in the Bottom-of- the-Pyramid: Empirical Evidence from Two Services in Bangladesh. Royal Bank International Research Seminar, Montreal, Canada.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dr Dan Petrovici. (2017). An integrated model of pro-poor innovation adoption within the bottom-of-the-pyramid. Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) World Marketing Congress, Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Hasan, Rajibul, Professor Ben Lowe, and Dan Petrovici. (2017). Towards an integrated theory of pro-poor innovation adoption in the BOP. EMAC 2017 Conference, Groningen, Netherlands.
- Hasan, Rajibul , Ben Lowe, and Dan Petrovici (2016) Consumer Pro-Poor Innovation Adoption within the Bottom-of-the-Pyramid. [Oral Presentation], Academy of Marketing Conference, Paris, France
- Hasan, Rajibul , Ben Lowe, and Dan Petrovici (2016) Antecedents of adoption of pro-poor innovations in the bottom of pyramid: An empirical comparison of key innovation adoption models. [Oral Presentation], Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) World Marketing Congress, Paris, France
- Hasan, Rajibul , Ben Lowe, and Dan Petrovici (2015) Empirical comparisons of key innovation adoption models in the context of the Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP). Academy of Marketing Conference, Limerick, Ireland